Answered By: Robert Nelson Last Updated: Feb 22, 2021 Views: 36
Students are not able to enter the library due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Here is the current procedure for requesting printouts.
1. Students can log in at http://printshop.harpercollege.edu using their Harper Credentials (User Id and Password).
Or, a direct link that can be posted on the student portal that takes them to the student landing page: https://harpercollege.webdeskprint.com/PSP/appNet/Manager/LandingPageDetail.aspx?LPID=5
2. Their account will be activated after the first time they login.
3. Students select “Upload File for Print”.
4. B/W copies will automatically be set as the job type, and they can choose 8.5x11 or 11x17.
5. Follow on screen instructions to select stapling or 3-hole punch.
6. They will be prompted to upload their file.
7. Students will be emailed when job is complete with instructions for pickup.