Answered By: Melissa Merlos
Last Updated: Feb 22, 2021     Views: 5

The ID Card Office in Building J is currently closed.

Students can request a Harper ID by filling out this FORM. The ID will be mailed to directly to you.

Harper IDs are also available in-person during a limited schedule in the Performing Arts Center at the beginning of the semester.

See HERE for more details on Harper IDs.